Monday, May 14, 2007

Goodday: from LJ to Blogspot.

Goodday,

It is heartwarming to be home. Running through old entries of 2005 got me thinking about how much I have aged the past two years. From happy & bronzed undergrad to jaded working adult. And after all those futile attempts trying to blog on LJ in China, I am coming home to blogspot to chronicle my life.

While entries in livejournal dating from November 06 to present have been about my lowest points in life, new entries in blogspot might just be my turning point. Especially after Tokyo this May.

D.

2 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=inspiringfitness.co.uk ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home